This will probably be one of the shortest recaps of all time. Just wasn't much action, so there isn't a whole lot to go over. So much for my pre-game thoughts last night about there being more scoring last night.
- The Rangers and Sens have played 4 games this season, with a total score of 7-6 in favor of the Sens.
- I can't recall ever seeing a team block as many shots as Ottawa did last night. Rangers had 29 shots, and it seemed like they had at least that many blocked.
- Alex Auld played a great game, many of the saves he had to make were tough ones.
- Glad to see Dubinsky get a goal last night, his first since January 27th.
- Rangers missed a big opportunity to move into 5th place overall, but no time to dwell, the Wild are in town tomorrow night for another big game.
- I thought after the first period, the Rangers looked gassed. Maybe the tough physical game against Buffalo on Saturday night took something out of them I don't know. Torts has made issue of the team's conditioning before, curious to see if the subject comes up again.
Here is a complete recap of the game from NHL.com
More stories later today.