New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

Next Game

New Jersey Devils
@ New York Rangers

Monday, Mar 30, 2009, 7:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Complete Coverage >

Devils_medium Nyr_medium

TV: Vs., TSN

RADIO: 1050 AM

This is what the Devil does: In Lou We Trust

Between the Pipes:

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Henrik Lundqvist 64 3797 34 23 7 3 158 2.50 1828 1670 .914 2

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Martin Brodeur 24 1409 15 6 3 2 51 2.17 676 625 .925 5