New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers: Open Game Thread

Nyr_liberty_medium Flyers_medium
TV: MSG Plus

RADIO: 1050 AM

No Brotherly Love Here: Broad Street Hockey

Between the Pipes:

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Henrik Lundqvist 69 4093 37 25 7 3 165 2.42 1976 1811 .916 3

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Martin Biron 54 3118 29 18 5 2 142 2.73 1687 1545 .916 2