New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers: GameDay Notebook

Good Morning Ranger fans, a Happy Easter and Happy Passover to all.

Hopefully you have your Easter dinner properly planned today, because remember the game starts at 5 PM this afternoon.

In the meantime, let's take a look at some Ranger headlines:

That's all for now, going to go enjoy a beautiful South Florida day. Catch you guys later in the Open Game Thread.

Jim