Rangers vs. Capitals Schedule

Here is the official schedule and TV listings for the first round.

Game 1 - Wednesday at Washington, 7 p.m., (MSG)
Game 2 - Saturday at Washington, 1 p.m., (NBC)
Game 3 - Monday, April 20 at Madison Square Garden, 7 p.m., (Versus)
Game 4 - Wednesday, April 22 at Madison Square Garden, 7 p.m., (Versus)
Game 5 - Friday, April 24 at Washington, 7, (Versus)
Game 6 - Sunday, April 26 at Madison Square Garden, 2 p.m., (NBC)
Game 7 - Tuesday, April 28 at Washington, TBD  (Versus)

Plan accordingly.