FanShot

"I think the amount of pressure we put on other teams' defense will make a difference, If we get on...

"I think the amount of pressure we put on other teams' defense will make a difference, If we get on top of them quickly and keep the puck away from their top guys, Ovechkin and Semin, and we can cycle a bit, it'll be good. We're confident right now."

Marc Staal