FanShot

There were only eight Rangers on the ice Thursday at Verizon Center, but captain Chris Drury was...

There were only eight Rangers on the ice Thursday at Verizon Center, but captain Chris Drury was one of them and he said he's preparing as if he's going to play Saturday in Game 2 of the best-of-seven Eastern Conference Quarterfinal.

NHL.com