Lundqvist bumped in practice, seems to be ok

Update time!

In practice today Henrik Lundqvist was bumped by Nik Antropov causing the young goaltender to lie on his stomach and kick his legs in pain for a few minutes before going to the locker room.

Early reports, including ones from Lundqvist, are that he is okay. "My neck was jammed," he said. "Not my shoulder." And according to Steve Zippay he was smiling after practice and said he was okay.

Although this could just be the Rangers downplaying what could be a tremendous blow to their playoff chances, everything seems to be okay. I am not going to look into this anymore than I should. He was hurt and now he is a little sore. He should be fine tomorrow. And he is starting according to Tortorella.

As for Drury he also skated today and had what appeared to be a wrist injury. He is practicing “As though he is playing tomorrow” so we will see. I, for one, hope to see him. And I do expect him to play, but again, that’s just me; at the end of the day it is completely Tortorella’s decision.