Rangers Playoff Gameday Notebook: 4.20.09

We are about 5 hours away from Game Three, so let's take a look at some news and notes:

AP.com:  Rested Lundqvist ready for Garden party vs. Caps

Newsday: Naslund's veteran leadership huge for Rangers.

NY Times: Rangers' Reviews Mostly Positive as Tortorella Plays Critic.

Fox Sports: Stage is set for Broadway sweep.

NY Post: Rangers take 2-0 Lead into Garden

NY Daily News: Rangers not celebrating yet despite holding 2-0 lead over Capitals

ESPN: Is Ovie a winner? We're about to find out.

The Hockey News: Rangers' Lundqvist giving Capitals fits through first two games

LuHud.com: Carp has some notes from practice.

One comment from Carp I want to mention:

"Lest anybody get overconfident, every TV in the training facility had the Flyers-Penguins Game 3 on yesterday, and it was easy to see how quickly a team can feel it's back in a series by winning one game."

The difference is, the Flyers went home down 2-0, Rangers are coming home up 2-0. I don't think the Rangers are the least bit overconfident. I think Torts has this team focused on the task at hand.

SB Nation Featured Video