Big News For Blueshirt Banter

Blueshirt_medium Just wanted to let everyone know that as of today, you can find Blueshirt Banter on the New York Rangers team page on Yahoo Sports.

You should also start seeing links to our coverage in all Ranger related stories on Yahoo.

Most of the other NHL blogs can already be found on their respective team pages, because we are a newer site, we were one of the last to get on Yahoo, which is the fair way to go about it.

So to everyone who is seeing us to for the first time today thanks to Yahoo, we welcome you, and hope you will stick around and join the discussion!

Thanks to eveyone at Yahoo and SBNation for making this happen.

New York Rangers team page on Yahoo Sports