Tortorella won't confirm Avery will play tonight

When John Tortorella spoke to reporters at his news conference today, he would not offer a direct answer when asked if Avery is playing tonight:

A highlight from the story:

Q: I’m asking if you’re benching Sean.

Tortorella: As far as the lineup, when we play tonight at 7 o’clock you’ll see our lineup. Go from there.

You can see the whole story here.

My guess is, Avery is playing, but more than likely with a quick hook if he gets out of hand. As far as Torts dodging the issue, I think he is just sick and tired of answering questions about Sean Avery at this point.

We'll know in a few hours I guess.