FanShot

An interesting piece of news. Jim Schoenfeld, the interim assistant coach who was the interim head...

An interesting piece of news. Jim Schoenfeld, the interim assistant coach who was the interim head coach today, said that Brandon Dubinsky needed a tetanus shot after he was bitten by Shaone Morrisonn during a scrum, that Dubinsky got the misconduct because he was trying to show the officials he was bleeding. Rick Carpiniello - Rangers Report