I Am a Ranger

Game 7 is hours away. We're all nervous, none of us are ready for the season to end.

This team is in our blood. Many of us are second, third, maybe even fourth generation Ranger fans. We've seen the highs, the lows, the euphoria, the despair. Being a Ranger fan has rarely been easy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

When we watch the games on TV, we sing the "Goal song" when they score, no matter how crazy it seems. We sit in the same chair for every game, and wear the same shirt, because not doing those things will surely mean a Ranger loss. We grow a playoff beard, because they do. Sam Rosen is the permanent "voice in our head", and when the Captain cries, yeah we cry with him.

Get it done.

Enough talk, drop the puck.

I am a Ranger.