NHL Playoffs Round 2, Does "Joe Know" better than you?

020409crystalball_mediumWell now just because the Rangers are out of the playoffs doesn't mean you can't keep coming back here! And just to show you our gratitude that you have returned we are going to be having a contest for the 2nd round of the NHL playoffs.

Below you are going to see my picks for winners in the second round. If you want to participate in the contest, you just need to also post your picks in this post's thread before 8:45 p.m tonight in order for your "application" to be eligible.

So here is how it works. You post which team you think is going to win and in how many games. You will receive points based on two things. If you choose the correct team to win the series you get two points. If you choose the correct team in the correct number of games you get 4 points. You get no points for guessing the wrong team but the right number of games.

So for example: If you guessed the Capitals over the Rangers in 7 then you would get 4 points. If you guessed the Capitals over the Rangers in 5 you would get 2 points. If you guessed the Rangers over the Capitals in 7 you would get no points

At the end of the second round everyone who is eligible will have their point total compared to mine. If you have the highest score out of everyone, and your score beats mine, then Blueshirt Banter will send you a t-shirt supporting the team of your choice. In the event of a tie, there will be a 3rd round tiebreaker. If we are still tied after the Conference Finals, we'll have some guaranteed tiebreakers in the Finals.

My picks:

Red Wings vs. Ducks: Wings in 6.

Canucks vs. Blackhawks: Hawks in 7.

Bruins vs. Hurricanes: Hurricanes in 7.

Capitals vs. Penguins: Penguins in 6.

Good Luck everyone, you'll need it to beat me!