Christian Hanson scores his first NHL goal

I totally forgot to mention this yesterday. Christian Hanson, son of one of the famous "Hanson Brothers" from the movie "Slap Shot", scored his first NHL goal for the Maple Leafs against Martin Brodeur on Tuesday night.

I'm going to leave all the Slap Shot lines to you guys, just remember to watch the language, at least a little.

Here is Hanson's goal, no word if he had foil on his hands.