Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers: GameDay Notebook

Good Morning Ranger fans, here are some GameDay headlines as the Rangers prepare to host the Flyers tonight at the Garden:

Rangers Report: Carp wants to know if you are getting your playoff beard ready.

Covers.com: Game of the day: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers - 04-09-2009

The Bleacher Report: Philadelphia Trash-Talks Sean Avery Before Flyers-Rangers Grudge Match. Considering the way Avery dominated the Flyers and took them out of their game the last time they met, a little less lip out of Philly might be the Rx.

NY Daily News: John Tortorella battles Rangers' playoff assurance.

Philly.com: Flyers catch their breath before big dose of NY.

Although they aren't Rangers anymore, thought maybe you guys would like to catch up with a few old friends:

AZ Central: Prucha pleased with increased playing time

AZ Central: Goalie Montoya pumped for Sharks

A few quick final notes:

  • Nik Antropov has had some recent success against the Flyers. In his last four games against Philly, the former Maple Leafs star has three goals and two assists.
  • Ryan Callahan stayed hot for the Rangers on Tuesday, earning two assists in a 3-1 win over the Canadiens. He's averaged a point per game over his last 13.