Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

Flyers_medium  Nyr_liberty_medium
TV: MSG

Radio: 1050 AM

No Brotherly Love: Broad St. Hockey

Between the Pipes:

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Henrik Lundqvist 68 4033 36 25 7 3 164 2.44 1938 1774 .915 3

GP MIN W L T EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2008 - Martin Biron 52 2999 28 17 5 2 138 2.76 1624 1486 .915 2