FanShot

Maple Leafs general manager Brian Burke has confirmed to Sportsnet that the Lightning have asked...

Maple Leafs general manager Brian Burke has confirmed to Sportsnet that the Lightning have asked for Toronto defensemen Tomas Kaberle and Luke Schenn along with the team's No. 7 pick in exchange for Tampa's No. 2 selection. Banter: Is Tampa going to kiss Toronto first? Sportsnet