FanShot

On May 27th, NHL Tweetup creator dani3boyz will be hosting a Conference Final Tweetup in...

On May 27th, NHL Tweetup creator dani3boyz will be hosting a Conference Final Tweetup in Farmingdale, NY. It's a great chance to meet with NHL fans from all over, and our very own Joe (RangerReporter) will be making an appearance!

Follow NHL Tweetup on Twitter Long Island Tweetup