Larry Brooks: Mike Knuble will be on Rangers wish list

From Larry Brooks in today's NY Post:

No, he will not be first on the Rangers' wish list -- "Gee, we wish we had drafted Zach Parise; gee, we wish we hadn't given Scott Gomez, Chris Drury and Wade Redden all that money; gee, we wish we had traded for Billy Guerin instead of Nik Antropov -- but when July 1 rolls around, impending free agent Mike Knuble will emerge as a person of significant interest.

And the interest is likely to be mutual.

Here is the whole story from Brooks

For those of you that have forgotten, or may not know, Mike Knuble spent a few years with the Rangers early in his career, but he was hardly the goal scorer he turned into in Philly He had 24 goals in 2 seasons with the Blueshirts before he was traded to Boston, and it wasn't until his 3rd season with the Bruins that he really caught fire, becoming a perennial 25+ goal scorer.

So, should Mike Knuble be someone on the Rangers radar?

.