FanPost

Steroids to the Capitals?

Check out this NBC story.  Apparently, authorities have arrested a man who was running a large steroid business.  He claims to have sold steroids to athletes on, among other teams, the Capitals.  Interesting considering who it might implicate....

Also makes you wonder about the exodus of veteran Capitals.  In the last few days, Sergei Federov and Victor Kozlov have bailed the US for the Russia KHL with rumors that infamous Donald Brashear might follow.

Guess we won't know for sure until he publishes his tell all book.