NHL News: Ray Emery agrees to one year deal with Flyers

As per TSN. This move has been talked about for awhile so it really isnt a surprise. It will be interesting to see how Emery plays after a few years in the KHL. Here are some highlights from the full story:

The Philadelphia Flyers announced on Wednesday, they have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with Emery, who played with Atlant Mytischi of the Kontinental Hockey League last season.

''We are extremely excited and happy to have entered into this agreement with Ray,'' said Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren. ''We believe Ray is a good, young goalie that has a unique blend of size, competitiveness and athleticism.''

Should be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Also per TSN the Dallas Stars have fired head coach Dave Tippett. You can view the full story here.