Congratulations Pittsburgh Penguins, 2009 Stanley Cup Champions

Thanks to 2 goals by Maxime Talbot, the Penguins rallied back from down 3-2 in the series to defeat the Detroit Red Wings and win the Stanley Cup tonight at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. The Red Wings got a late goal from Jonathan Ericsson, but were unable to tie it up.

Head on over to Pensburgh to congratulate those guys, and be sure and console the losing team at Winging It In Motown

A great series by both teams, culminating with everything a Game 7 should be.

Sidney Crosby became the youngest Captain to hoist the Cup, and the Conn Smythe went to Evgeni Malkin,

Let the off-season officially begin.

Let's Go Rangers!

Jim