Blueshirt Banter at the NHL Draft!

09-nhl-draft_medium

It's been in the works for about a month now, and I am proud to announce that along with about eight of our other NHL blog managers, yours truly will be in attendance at the NHL Draft in Montreal on June 26th and 27th. Like I said the plans have been in the works for about a month, we got the go ahead last week, and I got my passport this morning (8 days door to door), so I figured this would be a good time to make it official.

I'm excited for the opportunity, I'm looking forward to seeing the draft process up close and personal. It's also a great chance for me to meet some of the other fantastic hockey people we have here on SBNation.

For those of you that don't know, the first round of the draft will be on Friday, June 26th, beginning at 7 PM, with rounds two through seven taking place Saturday beginning at 10 A.M.

We'll have live open threads going on both days so you can follow along with us while watching the TV coverage.

Thanks to everyone at SBNation for making this happen.

Air_canada_medium

Montreal here we come.