FanShot

Four Wars 150 Punches Ago.. Orr vs. Godard A battle of the heavyweights takes place as Colton Orr...

Four Wars 150 Punches Ago.. Orr vs. Godard A battle of the heavyweights takes place as Colton Orr faces Penguin enforcer Eric Godard at the Garden on December 3rd 2008. These two are no strangers to each other and as a matter of fact this fight was the first of FOUR wars that they would engage in during the 2008-2009 season.