FanShot

John Davidson's Worst Moments The Big man as any Ranger fan worth his medal, considers J.D a...

5
John Davidson's Worst Moments The Big man as any Ranger fan worth his medal, considers J.D a Ranger legend. However, some of his performances on the ice were comically horrible. Examples of this are shown in two games from this Treasure Trove archive. The first game shown took place on March 30th 1980 against the Red Wings and the second game is an October 9th 1980 opening night debacle against the Bruins at Boston Garden.