FanShot

Colton Orr vs. Mike Rupp Payback is a Punch in the Face This Episode of GigantORR deals with two...

Colton Orr vs. Mike Rupp Payback is a Punch in the Face This Episode of GigantORR deals with two fights Colton Orr had with Mike Rupp of the Devils. The first one took place on December 12th, 2008 in Newark. The second time these two behemoths locked up it was once again at the Rock on February 9th, 2009. The outcome would be much different this time as Orr bested Rupp via a right hand that forced the Devil tough guy to take a knee and ask the officials what planet he was on. Ranger Crisis.com