Blueshirt Banter Unmasked!

The_mask_of_eddie_giacomin_mediumAs our site and our place in alternate sports journalism continues to grow, the team here at The Banter have decided to dispense with our monikers, and present our stories to you under the names our parents gave us as Baby Ranger Fans. So, from now on, here is how you will see us identified on the site from now on:

jrs1940: Jim Schmiedeberg (and I've heard all the jokes, trust me)

tmranger: Ryan McFadden

Ranger Reporter: Joe Fortunato

TheSchwab: Rob Luker

Now I know we just pointed this all out a few weeks ago, but I just wanted to give everyone a few reminders:

You can follow us all on Twitter:

@jrs1940-Jim

@rangerreporter-Joe

@themanicranger-Ryan

@TheSchwab12-Rob

Email us: At the bottom of the home page, you can email any one of us. If you have an idea for something you would like to see on the site, or if you have a comment, complaint, or compliment, let us know. This site is for all of us, we want all of you to be a part of it, and we really do value your input.

Fan Posts: Got something on your mind? A topic you want to discuss? Have at it, post your very own Ranger or NHL related story here, and if we like it, we just might move it to the front page! Just keep it PG-13.

Fan Shots: Got a Rangers or NHL picture or video you want to share? Post it up in the Fan Shots for all of us to get a look at. Same rule as Fan Posts, keep them PG-13.

Player rosters: At the top of the home page, there is a tab for "players". By clicking the tab, you can see the player page for every player on the Rangers roster, along with all their stats.

"Buzz" us up: At the bottom of every story on Blueshirt Banter, you will see a "buzz" button to help hype the story on Yahoo. If you like the story, "buzz" it up!

Share us on Facebook: Also at the bottom of every story, you will see a button to share the story on Facebook. If you like the story, share us! Blueshirt Banter also has a page on Facebook, which I swear I am going to update more often.

As always, we appreciate you guys coming in here everyday and contributing to the site. If you've just been lurking, put your Wade Redden jersey on and join the conversation!

Thanks everyone

Jim

[photo courtesy of eddiegiacomin.com ]