FanShot

Colton Orr makes Mitch Fritz's peeper gush Hemoglobin Colton Orr takes on the fish stick colossus...

Colton Orr makes Mitch Fritz's peeper gush Hemoglobin Colton Orr takes on the fish stick colossus they call Mitch Fritz. Fritz is an unworldly '68 258. The fight itself is relatively short, as both Orr and Fritz lock horns and totally forget totally about defense and trade bombs. However, when the camera finally zooms in on the two, low and behold Icelander Mitch Fritz is gushing hemoglobin like a stuck pig out of his right eye