NHL News: Florida Panthers acquire Reinprecht from Phoenix Coyotes, Prucha re-signed

As per TSN the Coyotes are still wheeling and dealing even though they are in a bankrupt state. Here is the highlights from the full story:

Phoenix has traded centre Steve Reinprechtt to the Florida Panthers in exchange for Stefan Meyer.

The Coyotes have also signed forward Petr Prucha to a two-year deal.

Reinprecht, meanwhile, has signed a three-year deal with the Panthers.

Reinprecht's three-year deal has a cap hit of $2.050 million. He will get $1.8 million in the first year and $2.175 million in each of the following two years.

 You might also noticed that jammed into that story Prucha was re-signed to a two year deal. Good for him I do wish the former Ranger well, he always left his heart on the ice every shift. The change of scenery was good for him, so lets see if it lasts. (And is it just me or does he look good in that burgundy jersey?)