Blueshirt Banter Draft and Free Agency Coverage

09-nhl-draft_medium

Reminder:

Tuesday June 23rd, 8 PM: We will have a live chat on our site with Jess Rubenstein from The Prospect Park and Blueshirt Bulletin. Jess will be joining us to discuss NHL Draft Prospects, and what lies ahead for your New York Rangers. If you've been on his site, you know he is an authority on the Rangers, and I am really looking forward to him joining us.

Wednesday June 24th 6:30 PM: Blueshirt Banter goes live on Blog Talk Radio! We'll recap our live chat with Jess, discuss the upcoming draft, and talk about all things Rangers. You can log in on Blog Talk Radio, and call in to chat live with the Banter team! Sorry for the odd time slot, but we have to take what's available.

Also, SBNation has set up an NHL Draft Hub, you can click the awesome logo at the bottom of this story, and it will take you to all the NHL Draft information you could possibly want/

Make sure you mark your calendar to be with us this week!

Jim

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/images/hub/nhl/draft-button.png