FanShot

Colton Orr makes Chop Meat of Eric Godard and his OWN hands Orr throws down with Eric Godard for...

Colton Orr makes Chop Meat of Eric Godard and his OWN hands Orr throws down with Eric Godard for the second time in the 2008-2009 season on January 5th, 2009 at The Garden. GigantOrr threw a whopping Thirty-Three punches to Godard’s Fourteen jabs and The Sheriff definitely had the eye of the tiger in this bout as he was looking to pound the Pittsburgh enforcer deep into and under MSG’s ice. Unfortunately for Colton the only thing he did do with propensity is pound his right hand into chop meat as most of his shots caught the helmet of Godard which protected him from the majority of Orr’s Force 10 blows. However, the punches that did find Godard’s mush were some big powerful looping bombs. Orr threw nothing but hay in this hook up. The Mouth also gives his boisterous opinion of GigantORR’s tenuous future with the Rangers. At the time of this posts entry Colton is a UFA. The Big man announces that a non-signing of this valuable Rangers pugilistic policemen would be an utter disgrace by Ranger Mismanagement and also a very costly one at that, especially with so many throwers in the rough and tumble Atlantic Division.