Live Chat with Jess from The Prospect Park

via thebsreport.files.wordpress.com

Good evening everyone. Jess from The Prospect Park and Blueshirt Bulletin will be here to take your questions on draft prospects, and what lies ahead for your New York Rangers in the draft and free agency. This works just like our open game threads, replies will automatically post, no need to refresh.

Jess will answer as many of your questions as he can, so let's get to it and have fun!

Central Scouting Forwards

Central Scouting Defenseman

Central Scouting Goalies