Brian Leetch elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame!

As we speculated earlier this morning, the Hockey Hall of Fame just announced that Brian Leetch, Steve Yzerman, Brett Hull, and Luc Robitaille will be enshrined on November 9th in Toronto.

Devils GM Lou Lamoriello will also be inducted in the Builder Category.

Blueshirt Banter congratulates Brian Leetch on this amazing honor. Olympic Gold, a Stanley Cup, the Conn Smythe, two Norris Trophies, his jersey hanging from the MSG rafters, and now inductment into the Hockey Hall of Fame. Couldn't happen to a better player.