2009 NHL Entry Draft Round One Open Thread

NHL Draft Stage

The first night of the draft has arrived, and I am up in Montreal at the Bell Centre sitting on press row with the other SBNation hockey managers. You will note in the left hand column there is a new section entitled "Live from the NHL Draft", I will be posting any stories and interviews in there, and I'll let you know in the open thread when something new is posted. Grab a beer, sit back and relax, and enjoy the draft!