To Montreal I go.....

via farm1.static.flickr.com

Just wanted to give you all some updates as I am (hopefully) in the air on my way to Montreal for the NHL Draft:

Tonight: There will be an open thread during Round One of the Draft. Remember it works just like our open game threads, no need to refresh. I have created a section on the left hand column of the main page entitled "Live from the NHL Draft", I will post any new interviews or stories in there, and notify you guys in the open thread. TV Coverage begins on TSN and Vs. at 7 PM. I will try and Twitter as well, if you aren't following me, you can find me @jrs1940

Tomorrow: Again, we will have an open thread for Day 2 of the NHL Draft. TV coverage will be on the NHL Network, and I believe they will be streaming live on NHL.com.

Remember to check out some of the other SBNation hockey blogs for draft information as well.

Wish me luck guys; this is a whole new world for me, one that four months ago I would never have thought possible.

Also, Blueshirt Banter Radio was a big success thanks to you guys last night, and will return Wednesday July 1st at 7:30 PM on Blog Talk Radio for a recap of the NHL Draft, and we'll cover the always busy first day of free agency for you.

I may live blog a few things during the day today if anything pops up