Quick interview: Philippe Paradis

Just spoke outside with Phillippe Paradis, a Center from Shawinigan of the QMJHL. Tall kid, over 6'2", very soft spoken.

When asked where he expected to be drafted he said "Perhaps the late first round, early 2nd round, I talked with 4 teams yesterday, the Hurricanes, Panthers, Devils and Maple Leafs"

He said he has no preference, just hoping to be drafted by a "good team"

Scouts compare his game to Jordan Caron, with Caron having the edge in talent. He is projected as a third line center, which could drop him to the 3rd round.

Jim