2009 NHL Entry Draft Day Two Open Thread

09-nhl-draft_medium

Here is your open thread for Day Two of the NHL Draft. Again, we have a special section titled "Live from the NHL Draft", I'll be posting stories and interviews in there, and letting you know in the open thread when there is something new to see.