2009 NHL Draft: Interview with New York Rangers 2nd round pick Ethan Werek

The Rangers selected Ethan Werek from the Kingston Frontenacs. He is a big center/left wing. Many projections had him going in the first round, so the Rangers may have really found a gem in the middle of the 2nd.

Here is his profile from the Frontenacs

I was able to catch Ethan downstairs for a few minutes, here is the audio. Its basically his whole press conference, about 4 minutes, you'll hear me in the middle:

ethan werek