NHL News: 2009-2010 Salary Cap Announced

Missed this one on Friday while I was traveling. Here is the cap info release from the NHL:

TORONTO/NEW YORK (June 26, 2009)-The National Hockey League Players' Association and the National Hockey League announced today that the Team Payroll Range established for the 2009-10 League Year, pursuant to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, provides for a Lower Limit of $40.8 million, an Adjusted Midpoint of $48.8 million and an Upper Limit of $56.8 million.

SB Nation Featured Video