FanShot

"We got two hot meals a day, we got a great practice facility, we got limos flying all over the...

"We got two hot meals a day, we got a great practice facility, we got limos flying all over the place, we got New York City, the theaters, I need this, I need that, it’s time to put your hand, instead of asking for more, take it away and start getting things done."

Rangers Head Coach John Tortorella......party's over boys.