FanPost

Heatly to Edm?

Tsn.ca is reporting that the Seantors have asked Heatly to waive his no-trade clause. The Oilers and Senators have a trade in place to send Danny Heatly to Edmonton for Andrew Cogliano, Dustin Penner and Ladislav Smid.

Tsn.ca says "The veteran forward became unhappy with his role in Ottawa last season, especially after the Senators made a coaching change. Heatley discussed his concerns about what he felt was the limiting of his ice time, and his shift from the first power-play unit to the second unit with head coach Cory Clouston in the Senators end of season meetings." Hell if he didn't get along with Clouston, who knows how well he would have done with Tortorella.

Oh well...

Hey Gaborik comes free...technically...