FanShot

Rangers Sign Goaltender Zaba

+

"New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has agreed to terms with goaltender Matt Zaba. Zaba, 25, appeared in 41 games with the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League (AHL), posting a record of 25-10-0, along with a 2.33 goals against average, a .920 save percentage and two shutouts. The AHL rookie ranked among the league leaders in several categories, including seventh in goals against average, tied for eighth in save percentage and tied for 12th in wins." - New York Rangers