Dany Heatley wants out of Ottawa

Dany Heatley wants out of Ottawa. As per TSN (they have been busy today) Dany Heatley is unhappy with the direction of the team and wants to be moved.  Here is an excerpt from the entire story:

TSN has confirmed that the 28-year old who signed a six-year, $45 million contract extension with the team in October of 2007 - that includes a no-movement clause - informed the team a week ago of his desire to play hockey elsewhere.

Heatley is one year deep into a six year contract extension that will see him make 7.5 million dollars a year. A steep price but worth it for a guy who has put up 39, 41, 50 and 50 goals his past four seasons.