Blueshirt Banter Radio Returns Tonight!

Blueshirt Banter Radio will return on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7:30 PM, for 90 minutes. We will recap the first day of NHL free agency, and talk more about the NHL Draft, the Gomez trade, and take your calls.

It should be a busy day for the Rangers, we'll have plenty to discuss I'm sure.

The Blueshirt Banter Show Page can be found here.

The number to call in is 646-478-4692

See you then!

SB Nation Featured Video