NHL News: Free Agency Day One Open Thread

Monopoly_20man_medium

Time to go shopping!

We will use this thread for any NHL deals that go down today, feel free to talk about them here. Any Ranger deals that go down will be posted on the main page, just like any other Ranger news.

Any Free Agent signings I will update in this window, and you guys can discuss them below.

Don't forget, Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 7:30, we want to take a lot of phone calls and hear what you guys have to say. The call in number is (646) 478-4692

UPDATE: 11:30 AM: TSN reporting the Sedins have agreed to 5 yr deals with Vancouver, averaging $6M a year

UPDATE: 12:19 PM: Mattias Ohlund signs with Tampa Bay Lightning according to NHL Live

UPDATE: 12:45 pm: TSN reporting Florida has resigned Radek Dvorak

UPDATE: 1:02 PM: Team 990 in Montreal reporting Alex Kovalev has re-signed with Canadiens. 2-year deal, $8.75 million

UPDATE: 1:15 PM: TSN reporting former Ranger Colton Orr has signed with the Toronto Maple Leafs, 4 years $4M

UPDATE: 1:42 PM: The Panthers have reportedly signed David Booth to a 6-yr contract extension. Booth led the team with 31 goals last season.

UPDATE: 2:03 PM: TSN reporting the Chicago Blackhawks have signed Marian Hossa, could be a 12 year deal.

UPDATE: 2:04 PM: TSN reporting that the Lightning have signed Matt Walker, 4 years 1.7M per

UPDATE: 2:25 PM: Newsday is reporting that the Islanders have agreed to a two-year deal with Dwayne Roloson for a total of $5 million.   "Wow," says Darren Pang...

UPDATE: 3:00 PM: TSN reporting Scott Niedermayer is staying in Anaheim. 1 year, 6 mil plus bonuses