NHL News: New Jersey Devils may name "new" head coach today, is it Jacques Lemaire?

The Devils are apparently ready to name a new head coach, and may be turning back the hands of time (and resurrecting "2-1" hockey) to do it.

According to Tom Gulitti at North Jersey.com, the Devils are expected to name a new head coach today at a 1:30 PM press conference, and all signs are pointing to it being former coach Jacques Lemaire.

Lemaire was the Devils head coach from 1993 to 1998, and helped the franchise win the first of its three Stanley Cups in 1995. Lemaire was the head coach of the Minnesota Wild, but stepped down at season's end.

UPDATE: It has been confirmed, the "Combover" is back in NJ