Rangers News: Rangers sign Ocho Cinco....

via www.biographyresourcecenter.com

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has agreed to terms with goaltender Chad Johnson.

Ok, you guys want to rag on the front office for this one, you are certainly entitled. Why would they sign a WR, and one who as far as I can see has no hockey experience whatsoever? Sorry this makes absolutely no sense to me. Also, if you are going to start signing NFL players to play hockey, why in the name of Sweet Fancy Moses would you start with the Bengals?

Not only that, but he is going to play goalie? Hello....Henrik Lundqvist? This makes the Wade Redden signing look completely normal.

And another thing, who is the skinny white kid in the press release?

Here is the press release from the Rangers.

Have at it guys, they deserve it for this one.....