Blueshirt Banter Radio Tomorrow Night!

via cdn0.sbnation.com

Blueshirt Banter Radio will return on Blog Talk Radio Wednesday July 15th at 7:30 PM, for 90 minutes.

Remember, we'll be on the air every Wednesday night throughout the summer.

We'll discuss the Rangers free agency moves, any new Ranger news, and take your phone calls.

Also, we will be joined by Russ Cohen, John Halligan, and Adam Raider, they are the authors of "100 Ranger Greats", a new book hitting the shelves in September. They will be discussing the book, and taking your phone calls on some of the best players to ever wear the Blueshirt. You can check out their site at Ranger Greats

The Blueshirt Banter Show Page can be found here.

The number to call in is 646-478-4692

See you then!