NHL News: NHL 2009-2010 Schedule being released tomorrow

The 2009-2010 NHL Schedule will be released tomorrow, and the NHL will be making a "major announcement" at Fenway Park in Boston, presumably regarding the Winter Classic on New Years Day.

There will be some interesting side stories in the new schedule, like when the Fish Sticks new prized possession makes his first trip into Manhattan, also when Gomez returns to the Garden as a Hab.

We'll have the new sked for you as soon as its released, and we'll also be discussing it tomorrow night on Blueshirt Banter Radio starting at 7:30 PM